TaiG is one of the most popular tool to jailbreak any iOS device using Windows PC. This new tool works amazingly and need a single click to jailbreak any Apple device running iOS 8.2 to iOS 8.4, which means you can jailbreak an iPhone, iPad or iPod as long as you use your PC running Windows Platform. This is good for the Windows user but for Mac OS X users this is a serious issue because TaiG was not compatible with Mac, recently this issue has been solved by TaiG team with the announcement of the TaiG v1.1.0 full compatibility and support to Mac OS X. This newer version is an update to previous TaiG v1.0.0 which was only compatible with Windows.
The latest TaiG v1.1.0 not only supports Mac OS X but fixed the OS X 10.9 blank screen error too, this latest updated version is specifically helpful for those who fel issue while jailbreaking their devices using Maverick OS X powered Mac . In the previous versions TaiG doesn’t supports Mac and if a user wants to jailbreak it’s device using Mac then he have to install Windows on the virtual machine and then use the Taig tool from there.
Follow the below guide to jailbreak iOS devices on iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3 or iOS 8.4 using Mac OS X.
Before you begin:
- Your device battery should contain minimum of 70% charge.
- Create a backup of your data using iCloud or iTunes.
- If the jailbreak process stops in an error, turn of your WiFi and try the jailbreak process again.
How to jailbreak iOS devices on Mac OS X using single-clicked TaiG jailbreak tool v1.1.0.
Just follow the simple steps to Jailbreak your iOS device on Mac OS X using TaiG v1.1.0
Download TaiG v1.1.0 Jailbreak tool from here
- Connect your iOS device to your PC using original USB cable
- Go to your phone’s settings and turn off Passcode and Find My iPhone options, Settings >> Passcode >> Enter your Passcode >> Turn Passcode off >> enter your Passcode
- Click to run TaiG Jailbreak tool on your Mac
- Click on “Start” button to begin the jailbreak process on your iOS device.
- When the jailbreak is completed, your device will reboot automatically. A message will appear saying jailbreak is successful.
- Re-enable the Passcode and Find My iPhone features which you have turned off before jailbreak process.
That’s it! You have successfully performed jailbreak process on your iOS device using Mac OS X. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.