In this simple tutorial we are going to guide you with the step by step process to install Offline Bluestacks Emulator on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Bluestacks is a free Android emulator used to run Android apps such as messaging apps, games and almost all the other apps which you run on your Android based real device. In fact you can download and install the Android apps in your PC using Bluestacks, enjoy HD games and apps on big screens. You will glad to know that an offline Bluestacks installer is now available which can be installed in your PC without having access to internet connectivity.
Offline Bluestacks is an amazing emulator, it contains complete offline Bluestacks installer setup all you have to do is just download the offline Bluestacks and install it as normal application. The online Bluestacks installer need a working internet connection to download setup files during installation process and it’s setup is smaller in size. The offline Bluestacks installer contain complete installation files so its setup size is slightly bigger.
Below is a difference between offline Bluestacks installer & online Bluestacks installer.
- Offline Bluestacks installer needs internet connection only first time to download the complete setup.
- If the installation process interrupted due to any reason, you can run the setup again without downloading the files again.
- Just takes 2 minutes to install the downloaded setup.
- Online Bluestacks installer need a working internet connection through out the installation process.
- If the installation process is interrupted, you have to restart the process again from the beginning.
- Takes a lot of time for downloading setup files also depends on speed.
Bluestacks will run smoothly until you have the minimum of following PC specification,
- Your PC must have 2 GB of RAM on board.
- Latest VGA adapter with updated card driver.
- Do not install unofficial version of BlueStacks.
How to install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows PC and MAC
To download the application and begin running Android apps on a device follow the below instructions.
- Follow this link and grab the Offline version of Bluestacks for free.
- Once you successfully downloaded the offline Bluestacks, run the Bluestacks installer, it will be a .exe file.
- Wait for installation process to complete, once completed,
- Run the Bluestacks application and search for the app in the search box you would like to download.
- Click the app to download and press install, the application will be installed automatically.
- On the successful installation, the app will be placed in the application drawer menu.
That’s it! Enjoy playing HD games and apps on your PC. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.