So far flashing the Xposed framework on your device needs a custom recovery like TWRP or other but now in this guide, we are going to show you a wonderful trick to install Xposed on your device without TWRP recovery. Are you wondering? Yes, it is now possible to flash Xposed framework without custom recovery using FlashFire zip installer. If you get successful in installing an Xposed framework on your device then you can avail the limitless customization on your device, thanks to Google’s operating System “Android”.
FlashFire not only allows you to flash the Xposed framework in fact you can flash any zip file that were previously meant to be installed only with the help of custom recovery. What you actually need is a rooted device that is only way to flash the FlashFire apk, so just scroll below and find the instruction as listed in sequence to flash the Xposed framework on your Android device.
How to flash Xposed framework without custom recovery TWRP on your Android device
- Download the FlashFire apk from the links provided below and flash it as normal apk in your device.
- Download both Xposed framwork.zip along Xposed installer apk on your device no need to install them just place them there.
- Now what you need to do is open the FlashFire apk and grant it root access.
- Tap on the plus (+) icon then choose “Flash Zip or OTA” >> select the earlier downloaded Xposed framework.zip file.
- Now tap the flash button to start the installation process. The process could take 20 mins or more so you need to be patient.
- Once successful in above operation simply install Xposed installer apk as normal apk.
That’s it! You have successfully flashed Xposed framework without custom recovery using FlashFire. Give us your feedback.