Prisma is one of the most popular app now available for Android. The Prisma app was previously released for iOS and got much fame and now it’s finally released for Android, it got millions of downloads as long as it hit Google Play. Users love to hang around with Prisma for fun, take images and covert in into the work of art as like original sketch by an artist. Beside these all great features sometimes a strange error occurs all of a sudden from no where in Android devices and a message just pops out in front of your screen saying Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped and then everything vanishes. Well this is not an error from the Prisma, it is an internal error of Android OS and it is simple to fix as well. So in this guide we will tell you how to fix Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped error on your Android devices in three different methods, just keep scrolling down to get the best one for you.
How to fix Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped Error
Method 1 to fix Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped error from Application Manager
- Unlock your Android device and navigate to Settings >> Apps or in some devices it is labeled as Application Manager
- Once in apps menu, swipe from right to left until you see “ALL” tab on top.
- In the “All” tab you will see list of installed apps that are currently running on your Android Device.
- Now keep scrolling down until you see Prisma, now tap on it and you will be redirected to another menu with app details and memory consumption.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and then Clear data buttons.
Also Read: How to remove Prisma WaterMark from Pictures
Method 2 to fix Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped error via Play Store
- Go to your device App drawer and open Google Play Store.
- Once in Google Play, tap the “My Apps” menu on the top left.
- Find the PrismaApp and tap uninstall, this will uninstall the Prisma from your device.
- Now install it again by clicking the same button and following the same installation procedure.
Method 3 to fix Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped Error via Phone Restart
The above two methods should work for you in resolving Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped error but if it still doesn’t work for you then you need to perform a soft reset, in other words you have to reboot your device. Rebooting gives your device a fresh start and solves the unfortunately stopped errors.
- Long press the Power Key and select “Reboot the device” The phone will turn off and restart it self.
- Once the reboot process complete, launch the Prisma and it will work smoothly.
That’s it! You have successfully fixed the Unfortunately Prisma has Stopped error on your Android device. If you still have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries and opinion in the below provided comment box and also let us know which method helped you in fixing this “unfortunately stopped error”.