Dubsmash one of the most entertaining application on play store is immense popular because of its unique features of recording videos on pre-added audio from famous movies and dialogues all across the globe. Just play the audio and sync your lips gestures according to the audio and share it with your friends on social media with one click sharing option. If you are good in acting then this app is for you to act on popular dialogues and also make funny Dubsmash on different songs too and lot more. Beside these all great features sometimes a strange error occurs all of a sudden from no where in Android devices and a message just pops out in front of your screen saying Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped and then everything vanishes. Well this is not an error from the Dubsmash, it is an internal error of Android OS and it is simple to fix as well. So in this guide we will tell you how to fix Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped error on your Android devices in three different methods, just keep scrolling down to get the best one for you.
How to fix Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped Error
Method 1 to fix Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped error from Application Manager
- Unlock your Android device and navigate to Settings >> Apps or in some devices it is labeled as Application Manager
- Once in apps menu, swipe from right to left until you see “ALL” tab on top.
- In the “All” tab you will see list of installed apps that are currently running on your Android Device.
- Now keep scrolling down until you see Dubsmash, now tap on it and you will be redirected to another menu with app details and memory consumption.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and then Clear data buttons.
Method 2 to fix Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped error via Play Store
- Go to your device App drawer and open Google Play Store.
- Once in Google Play, tap the “My Apps” menu on the top left.
- Find the Dubsmash App and tap uninstall, this will uninstall the Dubsmash from your device.
- Now install it again by clicking the same button and following the same installation procedure.
Method 3 to fix Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped Error via Phone Restart
The above two methods should work for you in resolving Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped error but if it still doesn’t work for you then you need to perform a soft reset, in other words you have to reboot your device. Rebooting gives your device a fresh start and solves the unfortunately stopped errors.
- Long press the Power Key and select “Reboot the device” The phone will turn off and restart it self.
- Once the reboot process complete, launch the Dubsmash and it will work smoothly.
That’s it! You have successfully fixed the Unfortunately Dubsmash has Stopped error on your Android device. If you still have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries and opinion in the below provided comment box and also let us know which method helped you in fixing this “unfortunately stopped error”.