In this guide we will show you how to enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus including all variants. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is a latest flagship device by Samsung and also the younger brother of Galaxy S6 Edge. It is equipped with the bigger display then it’s elder brother and quite decent specs running on the latest firmware, you can unleash the full power of Galaxy S6 Edge plus by adding tweaks and custom apps to enhance performance. One thing you would always need to perform in your device in order to fulfill the freedom of Android operating system. Performing customization in your device needs specific tools including custom recovery & root but to flash these tool on your device you have to first make your device ready for that by activating Download Mode on Galaxy S6 Edge plus.
Download Mode on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus allows you to connect your device to your PC using adb. Once the connection is established you can send commands from PC to your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. The process to enable the Download Mode on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is very easy and we have mentioned three methods for your ease you can use any one of them that you find easy. But before entering download ensure your device battery is charged maximum to avoid any issue while entering download mode.
How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus All variants
Follow the below three methods and pay attention on the step sequence mentioned for each method.
Method no 1: Enter Download Mode using third party app
- Unlock your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus screen and from the apps menu, tap Google Play Icon
- Once in the Google Play, tap the search bar and type Quick Boot
- Download and install the Quick Boot App on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Run the app and follow on screen instructions
Method no 2: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus using hardware keys combination
- Unlock your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus screen, press and hold Power key
- Select Power Off to Turn Off your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus completely
- Now turn it on again but this time you have to press and hold the Power Key, Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Keep pressing it until you see Download Mode on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- You are now in Download Mode.
Method no 3: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus using Command prompt
Before you begin:
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging
- Download and Extract adb fastboot.
Process to enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Now connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Open the adb-and-fastboot folder, Inside adb-and-fastboot folder, press SHIFT and Right-Click on an empty space inside the same folder.
- Click on Open command prompt here. (as shown)
- Now type the following command to boot your GalaxyS6 Edge Plus into Download Mode,
- In the cmd window type “adb reboot download”
- Wait for the device to enter into Download Mode.
That’s it! You have successfully learned to enter Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. If you have any query regarding to this guide please let us know through below provided comment section.