Note: The process to enter download mode on all Samsung devices is same so don’t confuse if the article is related to some other device
In this guide we will show you how to enter in to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo for all variants. Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo is a latest device by Samsung running on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware and includes multiple exciting new features, now it’s up to you what extra thing you can get our its powerful hardware. You can install custom recovery in your Galaxy S5 Neo and root it but wht you need to do is let the device prepare for flashing this stuff and there you need to enter in to download mod of your Galaxy S5 Neo.
Download Mode on your Galaxy S5 Neo allows you to connect your device to your PC using adb. Once the connection is established you can send commands from PC to your Galaxy S5 Neo. The process to enable the Download Mode on your Galaxy S5 Neo is very easy and we have mentioned three methods for your ease you can use any one of them that you find easy. But before entering download ensure your device battery is charged maximum to avoid any issue while entering download mode.
How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo All variants
Follow the below three methods and pay attention on the step sequence mentioned for each method.
Method no 1: Enter Download Mode using third party app
- Unlock your Galaxy S5 Neo and Tap the Google Play Icon
- Once in the Google Play, tap the search bar and type Quick Boot
- Download and install the Quick Boot App on your Galaxy S5 Neo
- Run the app and follow on screen instructions
Method no 2: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo using hardware keys combination
- Unlock your Galaxy S5 Neo, press and hold Power key
- Select Power Off to Turn Off your Galaxy S5 Neo completely
- Now turn it on again but this time you have to press and hold the Power Key, Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Keep pressing it until you see Download Mode on your Galaxy S5 Neo
- You are now in Download Mode.
Method no 3: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo using Command prompt
Before you begin:
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging
- Download and Extract adb fastboot.
Process to enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
- Now connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Open the adb-and-fastboot folder, Inside adb-and-fastboot folder, press SHIFT and Right-Click on an empty space inside the same folder.
- Click on Open command prompt here. (as shown)
- Now type the following command to boot your Galaxy S5 Neo into Download Mode,
- In the cmd window type “adb reboot download”
- Wait for the device to enter into Download Mode.
That’s it! You have successfully learned to enter Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. If you have any query regarding this guide please let us know by typing your query in the below provided comment section.