Google latest version Android 7.0 Nougat is finally released, packed with multiple changing and latest features. The most common Split screen feature that we were seeing on previous Marshmallow running devices including a few Samsung and mostly on Android Tablet is again embedded in Android 7.0 Nougat. The Split screen feature is very helpful in efficient multitasking on Android devices, in this guide we will let you know how to enable the split screen feature on Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have been using this feature more frequently then it’s very easy for you to enable in even in the Google’s latest version Android 7.0 Nougat. The hidden Split screen feature in Android 7.0 Nougat can be enabled from System UI Tuner settings swiping the recent button.
How to Enable Split Screen feature on Android 7.0 Nougat
The process is super easy just follow the below simple steps to enable the hidden split screen feature on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Unlock your device and go to Settings >> About device
- Tap the build number option 7 times until it say “You are now a developer”
- Now press and hold the settings icon it will enable the System tuner on your device next to developer options.
- Now open System UI Tuner and dismiss the Pop up and choose “other”.
- Tap the “Enable split-screen swipe-up gesture” to enable it.
Now go back and swipe any app from recent button to see the Split screen working. Stay tune for more updates