Android 7.1 Nougat is the latest Android version released by Google. Android Nougat is not only packed with loads of new features, redesigned interface but also brought new intelligent gestures. Google’s Android OS is much intelligent as compared to iPhone’s limited and usual gestures, the other great thing about Android OS is the freedom to add tweaks and modifications deep in the system files, that’s the most beautiful thing about Android.
In fact Android Nougat update has more smarter gestures aka Moves. These Moves work with the buttons on a device or using the built-in sensors like gyro or accelerometer. In this guide our discussion is the new ‘Flip Camera Move’ on Android 7 Nougat, the Flip Camera view allows you to switch the camera from back to front or vice versa by just a simple wrist flip without touching the camera switch option on the screen.
How to Enable Flip Camera Move in Android Nougat
- To enable the Flip Camera Move you need to go to Settings >> Moves and in the Moves section you’ll find three options including Jump to Camera, Flip Camera and Lift to check Phone. Turn on the Flip Camera move option. This will enable the Flip Camera gesture in the camera app so now the next step is to see how it works.
- Open the Camera app on your Android device.
- Hold your phone such a way that the front camera and the screen is exactly facing you.
- Now you need to perform a rapid action, flip the phone exactly in the opposite direction and perform two flips rapidly.
- Performing the above Move will switch the camera for you.
- Do this step for flipping the camera front to back or back to front likewise.
Enjoy the latest Flip Camera feature on your Android device running Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat update. Although stable Nougat firmware is not available but you can join the Android Beta Program for the updates or download custom Android Nougat ROMs for your device.