Remix OS is finally here and in this guide we will let you know how to dual boot Remix OS with Windows PC. We have posted the complete tutorial to dual boot Remix OS on Windows PC along link to download Remix OS 2.0. This is one of the wonderful Android based OS built for computers, you can enjoy the customization and freedom of Android OS on your PC.
The Remix OS for PC is a a lot better then the previous emulators, all you need is just download the Remix OS for your PC and install it in the same way you do with windows OS. And the Good thing about Remix OS is that you can perform dual boot along side windows if you don’t want to install it on PC. Just before we move ahead for the dual boot process, there are some necessary files you need to download for proper boot process.
- Download Remix OS 2.0
- A USB Drive [Format it using FAT 32]
- 16GB Hard drive Partition [FAT 32]
- Download and install Easy BCD 2.3
How to Dual Boot Remix OS on Windows PC
- Download the Remix OS 2.0 ZIP and extract it to the root of earlier partitioned space on Hard drive.
- Now open the Remix USB tool and select ISO file and then choose USB drive.
- Click OK and the it will start Remix OS on USB.
- Once the installation process is done, now carefully copy all the file and folders present on USB storage to the partitioned space [The space on which you performed the partition process]
- Now open the installed Easy BCD 2.3 program and select Add New Entry
- Then Select ISO and it will ask you for the Path
- Select the Remix ISO present on the partitioned space and choose mode as run from disk.
That’s it! Now restart your PC, on the boot process you will see two options as,
Choose the one you want to boot, but you need to restart the PC every time you wish to switch between two Operating Systems.