In this guide we are going to share with you a wonderful trick to download your favorite songs or music from SoundCloud app and play it offline using Android device. As you all know that SoundCloud allow you to create a playlist of your own Music which you are only able to play online otherwise you are not able to download it on your device. So you will be glad to know that now it’s possible to download the music using SoundCloud app on Android, all you need is just follow the below simple steps to download music from SoundCloud app and save it on your Android device.
What is the logic behind playing online Music using SoundCloud? The SoundCloud servers redirect your search for the desire song or music and it loads into memory that you will be able to play it online but one thing you might have noticed about the SoundCloud app is that you can replay the earlier heard music offline. That is because the music you play online also creates a copy of it on the internal storage of your device thus when you play that music offline the data is fetched from the storage this time allowing you to listen your favorite music without even data connection. So using this logic we have succeeded in downloading the music from SoundCloud and save it on your device to play it offline using phone’s music player.
How To Download Music From SoundCloud
Just follow these simple steps to download songs from your Soundcloud app on Android without root.
- Open SoundCloud app and and sign in to your account if you don’t have account then you can register to new SoundCloud app
- Download and install SoundCloud App from Google Play
- Download File Manager ES File Manager or any one you wish to download.
- Open the SoundCloud App and Sign in to the SoundCloud account or if you don’t have a SoundCloud account you can also sign in using Google+ or Facebook account.
- Once the login process is completed, now search for the favorite song on the search bar given on the top and add it to your Playlist and then start playing one after the other. (This is necessary because the songs saved on memory only when it is being played)
- Now open file manager and select the device storage >> Android >> Data >> “com.soundcloud.android” and open it.
- In the “com.soundcloud.android” folder you will find further two folders, stream >> complete.
- You will see a list of encrypted files these files are the songs you played on SoundCloud.
- Rename them one by one and add .MP3 on the end of each as extension.
That’s it! You have successfully learned to how to download music from SoundCloud using a simple trick. If you have any query let us know.