Facebook introduced new beautiful emoticons but these emoticons are not accessible in all over the world except Spain and Ireland. In this guide we are going to show you the trick to use the latest emoticon on your Facebook right now, but first you have to perform a little trick to get access to the Facebook’s latest emoticons.
The new emoticons can only be accessible when the Facebook realizes your country as Spain or Ireland and that’s the trick we are going to play to make Facebook believe that you are using Facebook in the compatible countries like Spain or Ireland.
You can do that by using CyberGhost VPN and selecting your country as Spain or Ireland. Just go ahead and install the CyberGhost VPN app on your device along Facebook and enjoy the latest emoticons on your device.
How to use Facebook’s latest emoticons on your device
Just follow these simple steps to get access to Facebook’s latest emoticons.
- Download and install the CyberGhost VPN app.
- Download the latest version of Facebook from Google Play or update your pre-installed Facebook.
- Once you installed Facebook on your device now go to device settings >> Apps and select Facebook, tap clear cache and clear data buttons.
- Now go back and open the CyberGhost app and select your region as Spain or Ireland.
- Open the Facebook app and log in with your ID and password.
That’s it! You will be now able to access the latest emoticons on Facebook. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your opinion in the below comment section.