Clash Royale one of the new entry by SuperCell is making its way on the top chart because of its amazing game play along the old characters of Clash of Clans making it a super hit. This is one of the best strategy game with some of the brilliant eye catching graphics. Well beside these all amazing features sometimes a strange error occurs all of a sudden from no where in Android devices and a message just pops out in front of your screen saying Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped and then everything vanishes. Well this is not an error from the game itself, it is an internal error of Android OS and it is simple to fix as well. So in this guide we will tell you how to fix Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped error on your Android devices in three different methods, just keep scrolling down to get the best one for you.
How to fix Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped Error
Method 1 to fix Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped error from Application Manager
- Unlock your Android device and navigate to Settings >> Apps or in some devices it is labeled as Application Manager
- Once in apps menu, swipe from right to left until you see “ALL” tab on top.
- In the “All” tab you will see list of installed apps that are currently running on your Android Device.
- Now keep scrolling down until you see Clash Royale, now tap on it and you will be redirected to another menu with app details and memory consumption.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and then Clear data buttons.
Method 2 to fix Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped error via Play Store
- Go to your device App drawer and open Google Play Store.
- Once in Google Play, tap the “My Apps” menu on the top left.
- Find the Clash Royale game and tap uninstall, this will uninstall Clash Royale from your device.
- Now install it again by clicking the same button and following the same installation procedure.
Method 3 to fix Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped Error via Phone Restart
The above two methods should work for you in resolving Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped error but if it still doesn’t work for you then you need to perform a soft reset, in other words you have to reboot your device. Rebooting gives your device a fresh start and solves the unfortunately stopped errors.
- Long press the Power Key and select “Reboot the device” The phone will turn off and restart it self.
- Once the reboot process complete, launch Clash Royale and it will work smoothly.
That’s it! You have successfully fixed the Unfortunately Clash Royale has Stopped error on your Android device. If you still have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries and opinion in the below provided comment box and also let us know which method helped you in fixing this “unfortunately stopped error”.