Clash of Clans is one of the most playing strategy game across globe and its players are in millions, that means lot of hard work is needed from its developers to ensure a smooth game play of the game but sometimes a strange error occurs all of a sudden from no where in Android devices and a message just pops out in front of your screen saying Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped and then everything vanishes. Well this is not an error from the developers of Clash of Clans, it is an internal error of Android OS and it is simple to fix as well. So in this guide we will tell you how to fix Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped error on your Android devices in three different methods, just keep scrolling down to get the best one for you.
How to fix Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped Error
Method 1 to fix Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped error from Application Manager
- Unlock your Android device and navigate to Settings >> Apps or in some devices it is labeled as Application Manager
- Once in apps menu, swipe from right to left until you see “ALL” tab on top.
- In the “All” tab you will see list of installed apps that are currently running on your Android Device.
- Now keep scrolling down until you see Clash of Clans, now tap on it and you will be redirected to another menu with app details and memory consumption.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and then Clear data buttons.
Method 2 to fix Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped error via Play Store
- Go to your device App drawer and open Google Play Store.
- Once in Google Play, tap the “My Apps” menu on the top left.
- Find the clash of clans game and tap uninstall, this will uninstall the game.
- Now install it again by clicking the same button and following the same installation process.
Method 3 to fix Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped Error via Phone Restart
The above two methods should work for you in resolving Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped error but if it still doesn’t work for you then you need to perform a soft reset, in other words you have to reboot your device. Rebooting gives your device a fresh start and solves the unfortunately stop issue.
- Long press the Power Key and select “Reboot the device” The phone will turn off and restart it self.
- Once the reboot process complete, launch the Clash of Cans game and enjoy.
That’s it! You have successfully fixed the Unfortunately Clash of Clans has Stopped error on your Android device. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries and opinion in the below provided comment box and stay tune for future updates.