After LG G5 H850, Stock Android 7.0 Nougat update KDZ is now available LG G5 model H860N. The update carries build number NRD90U and software version as H860N20A, the stock Nougat firmware for LG G5 H860N is packed with latest security patches for the ongoing month as November 1. The Android 7.0 Nougat update for LG G5 H860N is live via OTA, you will receive the OTA notification or download the firmware KDZ from the link below and try the manual update process via LG Flashtool
The stock Nougat H860N20A update for LG G5 H860N has also brought many latest features inside it including redesigned interface, smarter notification, apps can now be run parallel, improved battery, new emojis and much more. Just follow the below procedure to download and install the stock Android 7.0 Nougat update on LG G5 H860N.
How to update Android 7.0 Nougat H860N20A firmware on LG G5 H860N
First try the OTA method as mentioned below but it has a few limitations to get your device eligible for that, read them below.
- Your device must be stock un-rooted condition because rooted device will not able to receive the OTA updates then you have to un-root your device or go for the LG Bridge software below.
- To check whether your device is eligible for OTA Firmware update, unlock your device & navigate to
Settings >> About device >> Software update >> Check for updates
This will require a working internet connection to connect to the LG servers. You will receive a notification about the latest firmware availability click install to flash the firmware or tap install later to flash later. If this method works for you then it’s awesome, otherwise grab the LG Bridge Software from below and follow the onscreen instructions.
How to update LG G5 H860N on Official Android 7.0 H860N20A Nougat via LG Bridge
- Open LG Bridge software and connect your device to PC
- Make sure you have latest Android USB drivers installed on PC.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update your device.
The KDZ file is available so you can easily flash the update manually via LG Flash tool.
Give us your feedback if you have successfully updated your LG G5 H860N on Android 7.0 Nougat H860N20A update and stay tune for more updates.