Team OnePlus started rolling out their first OxygenOS 3.5.3 update for the latest OnePlus 3T. The latest OnePlus 3T is recently released and now company rolled out this first ever update to this device, the OxygenOS 3.5.3 update for OnePlus 3T is packed with many interesting features like Motion detection in camera, stability improvements in devices with redesigned apps and added emergency calling. You can also see the detailed change log below.
Changes in OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T:
- Added emergency calling for India (triple press the power button to trigger)
- Added motion detection in camera and enhanced image capturing quality
- Added OnePlus community app
- Updated touch panel firmware and optimized touch precision
- Updated GPS library and optimized location accuracy
- Redesigned clock UI
- Redesigned calling UI
- Increased stability and implemented various bug fixes
The OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T is rolling out via OTA but you can grab the firmware file from the link provided below and flash it using stock recovery (procedure mentioned below). First give a check for the OTA update, navigate to Settings >> About device >> Check for updates.
Below we have mentioned the procedure to update your OnePlus 3T on OxygenOS 3.5.3, just go ahead and follow them to easily install the latest OxygenOS 3.5.3 on your OnePlus 3T.
How to install OxygenOS 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T
Before you begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations which include flashing Stock Firmware. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
Your phone battery should be charged minimum 80%
Download OnePlus USB drivers, necessary for PC-Phone connection
Procedure to install Oxygen OS 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T via Stock Recovery (Non Rooted devices)
- Copy the Oxygen OS 3.5.3 OTA zip file to the internal memory of your OnePlus 3T
- Turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode.
- Once in recovery, use Vol up or Vol down button to navigate and select apply updates.
- Browse and select update zip file and flash it.
- Once done reboot your device.
That’s it! Congrats your device is now running on OxygenOS 3.5.3 latest firmware, give us your feed back about what improvements you find it the OxygenOS 3.5.3 update.