OnePlus 2 is the latest device by OnePlus, carrying the low price tag upgraded hardware & decent specifications. OnePlus 2 comes with OxygenOS 2.0 firmware, an advanced version of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which is the successor of the OxygenOS previously released for OnePlus One. The updated firmware mean updated features and new applications though OnePlus 2 is one of the most perfect device with a very powerful hardware packed inside it, Developer are working to make the wonderful applications of OnePlus 2 available for the other Android users.
Android being an Open Source allows a user to enhance its device features and function by performing different modifications in the Android System including flashing mods & apps or extracting system files. Previously a developer managed to extract the OnePlus 2 stock Wallpapers and now another Developer successfully extracted all the System applications of OnePlus 2 and made them available to install for all the Android users. This mean any Android user can simply install Stock OnePlus 2 System files and enjoy the feel of latest features and functions of OnePlus One in their Android device.
These apps should work on Stock Android devices including AOSP or CyanogenMod 12 and 12.1 ROMs.
The zip contains OnePlus 2 Stock System apps, you can install any one of them you wish to install.
- Live Wallpapers,
- OnePlus 2 stock launcher,
- Music player,
- Stock wallpapers,
- Wallet and more.
All you have to do is just extract the downloaded zip file and select the apk’s you wish to install in your Android device. The installation procedure is very simple and any app can be installed as normal apk’s but if you feel any difficulty regarding installation just follow the below guide to know how to do it.
How to download & install OnePlus 2 Stock Apps in your Android device.
- Download and Extract the OnePlus 2 (OxygenOS 2.0) Stock Apps
- If you downloaded them using your PC then,
- Connect your device to your PC using USB Cable and transfer the downloaded apk’s in your Android device.
- Open File explorer in your Android device, search for the recently transferred apk files and select the one you wish to install.
- Note: Remember to enable unknown sources in your Android device, go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources.
- If you downloaded it using your device then only follow step 4 & 5.
That’s it! By following the above you can easily install OnePlus 2 Stock System apps in your Android device. Enjoy the latest features of OnePlus 2 in your Android Device. If you feel any query, please let us know by posting your queries in the below comment box. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.