OnePlus has started rolling out stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for OnePlus One. The Marshmallow update for OnePlus carries Cyanogenmod verison ZNH0EAS26M and is live via OTA. The CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M for OnePlus One will hit your device anytime soon but if you are getting impatient to download the CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M stock Marshmallow zip for OnePlus One then follow the description below, there you would be able to download CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M for OnePlus One. Give a check for the OTA update, navigate to
Settings >> About device >> Check for updates
Below we have mentioned two different procedures to update your OnePlus One on CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M , just go ahead and follow them to install the latest CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M on your OnePlus One.
How to install CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M Marshmallow on OnePlus One
Before you begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations which include flashing Stock Firmware. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
Your phone battery should be charged minimum 60%
Download OnePlus One USB drivers
Download these files:
Procedure to install CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M on OnePlus One via Stock Recovery (Non Rooted devices)
- Copy the CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M OTA zip file to the internal memory of your OnePlus One
- Turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode.
- Once in recovery, use Vol up or Vol down button to navigate and select apply updates.
- Browse and select update zip file and flash it.
- Once done reboot your device.
Procedure to install CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M on OnePlus One via TWRP
Download CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M complete update for OnePlus One devices with custom recovery installed. Click here
Just follow the below steps in sequence to install CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M on your OnePlus One.
- Connect your device to your PC
- Copy the CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M complete firmware zip file to the internal memory of your OnePlus One
- Turn off your device and enter into Recovery mode by using hardware key combination or any third party app.
- Once your device reboot into recovery mode, hit Install
- Select the CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M file and swipe the slider to start flashing.
- Once the installation process is complete, select Reboot.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated CM13.0 ZNH0EAS26M on your OnePlus One please let us know, for any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Please give us like to say thanks and stay tune on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.