Nextbit just released official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Nextbit Robin. The Nextbit Robin is quite powerful device with latest hardware and decent specification, the device is packed with 5.2 inches HD display, 13MP rear and 5 MP selfie shooter. Under the hood, 2 GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor along 3GB of RAM on board with 32GB internal storage and 2680 mAh battery. These wonderful specs can run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow easily without any lags so in this guide we are going to guide you on installing Stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Nextbit Robin.
You would be receiving the OTA notification any time soon but if you want to flash the firmware without waiting for the OTA update just follow our step by step guide below. You can also give a check for the OTA notification whether it’s already about to knock at your device, go to
Settings >> About device >> System update and check for the software updates.
How to manually update Marshmallow 00WW_1_290 firmware on Nextbit Robin
Before you Begin:
- Please ensure your phone battery should be charged at minimum 80%
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging
- Download USB drivers for your device
- Download adb-and fastboot
Download 00WW_1_290 factory image for Nextbit Robin from the link provided below.
Once done with the pre-requisite files and tools needed in the installation process then just go ahead and follow the below simple steps. The process is very simple all you have to do is just follow the below simple steps to install 00WW_1_290 factory image on Nextbit Robin.
- Extract the 00WW_1_290 factory image file you have downloaded earlier and copy all the files to adb-fastboot folder’s directory.
- Turn of your device & reboot into bootloader mode, to do so press and hold the Volume down + Power button at the same time until you see a screen with fastboot written on the top.
- Once your device reboots into bootloader mode, now open any one of the extracted firmware folder.
- Now connect your device to PC during fastboot and run the “flash-all script” file present in the same folder.
- The installation process will take some and when it is completed you will be notified.
That’ it! You have successfully updated Nextbit Robin on 00WW_1_290 Android Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.